Waste & Abuse
Help Ensure that Scarce Resources Are Used to Help People Experiencing Homelessness
As the lead agency for the Central Florida Commission on Homelessness (designated as CoC FL-507), HSN takes issues related to fraud, waste and abuse very seriously.
Specifically, if you are:
- A participant or resident in a program operated by HSN or one of its subcontractor agencies
- An employee of HSN or one of its subcontractor agencies
- A landlord or other vendor receiving payments from HSN or one of its subcontractor agencies
You are personally aware that HSN, its subcontractor agencies or their staff:
- Violated the law in a way that puts someone’s health, safety, or welfare in danger
- Seriously mismanaged resources
- Seriously wasted or misused funds
- Neglected important responsibilities
Send an email explaining the situation to ReportWasteFraud@hsncfl.org
In most cases, you will be able to keep your identity confidential throughout the investigation. The law also protects you from retaliation for reporting HSN or its subcontractor agencies.